Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Beginning

I've avoided the world of well- blogging- because of an admitted aversion to the word blog.  Sounds like an act of something you'd rather not be caught doing.  That being said I've decided to get over myself and consider the importance of documenting the interior thoughts fears hopes short stories adventures of a  filmmaker, mother of two young children, actor, artist, wife to rockstar, New Yorker/Brooklynite come Angeleno woman that I am.  If, for no other reason, than to remember all of it better one day.
So.  Today I am here. See photo ^
Editing LIGHT YEARS with Cindy Thoennessen whose in from NY this week.  We are sitting in the sun room slash play room slash office whittling away the fat and searching for the soul of the movie.  It's taught me patience.  And balance to name just two.  I feel completely confident and entirely at sea.  Today matched this.  Chopin played on the radio while Jack slept in the back and the palm trees looked ominous against the rare gray February LA sky.
Tomorrow will be another pass and another balance and I say to the challenging dichotomy- bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment